No Hot Water?
“A Hot Shower Today...or Receive $100”
We Guarantee our work
Payment Plans Available
NO INTEREST EVER
Fees, charges, terms , conditions and lending criteria apply. Click here for details
$0 Call out fee
During normal working hours, from 7.30 am to 4.30pm, we do not charge a service call fee
Never Pay For Hot Water Again With Sun Flux Solar, Free Hot Water From The Sun With Sun Flux Solar, Free Hot Water From The Sun
Is Your Hot Water Tank Leaking…Or Rusty…Or Just Too Old To Repair?
And You Need It Replaced Today?
Call Us Now On 0449 658 387
For A Fast Same Day Tank Replacement For Brisbane, The Gold Coast, Tweed Coast and Surrounding Suburbs
Whatever Tank You Own, Whether A Rheem, Dux, Vulcan, Aquamax, Saxon, Edwards, Conergy or Chromagen,We Can Arrange For A New Replacement Hot Water Tank …Today…
And Speak to One of Our Hot Water Experts To Get All The Advice and Help You’ll Need On Choosing The Right Brand and Size Tank for Your Needs.
Not Sure Whether To Replace or Repair Your Tank?
Just Call Us Now On 0449 658 387
And Arrange For One Of Our Hot Water Experts to Call Out To Your Home for an Obligation Free Assessment of Your Hot Water Tank.
HERE’S 6 GREAT REASONS TO CHOOSE MR WATER HEATER FOR YOUR HOT WATER TANK REPLACEMENT.
- We’ll Replace Your Tank Today, backed by our Unique “A Hot Shower Today…or Receive $100”* Guarantee.
- We’ll Give You a full 10 year Tank Replacement Guarantee.*
- We’ll Double Your Parts Guarantee, that’s 2 years Peace of Mind.
- We’ll replace all your old and existing valves with our special “Valve Kit”, which includes special mouldings to insulate all your new valves. Combined with the insulation of the hot and cold pipes, it gives your new tank a very smart, modern & modular look. (See Installation Photo)
- We’ll remove your old tank and all rubbish connected with your tank installation… for Free. (For you peace of mind, your old tank, cardboard, and old fittings are all taken to a Recycling Depot)
- Life Time Workmanship Guarantee: We’ll Guarantee all pipe joints and connections for the life of the tank.*